IAU College of Medicine recognizes the service and sacrifice of US military veterans. The Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) has approved VA educational benefits to all qualifying students attending IAU College of Medicine. If you served in the US Armed Forces, you may be eligible to receive benefits under one of these programs:
- Chapter 30 — Montgomery GI Bill
- Chapter 32 — Veterans Educational Assistance Program (VEAP)
- Chapter 33 — Post 9/11 GI Bill
- Chapter 35 — Dependents Educational Assistance Program
- Chapter 1606 — Montgomery GI Bill/Selected Reserve Educational Assistance Program
- Chapter 1607 — Reserve Educational Assistance Program (REAP)
IAUCOM is approved by the Government of Canada and is listed under the Can Learn Master Designated List (MDL). Students from Alberta, New Brunswick, Newfoundland & Labrador Ontario, Northwest Territories, Nova Scotia, Nunavut, Ontario, Prince Edward Islands, Saskatchewan and Yukon can apply for loans under the Canada Student Loan Program IAUCOM students who are residents of Ontario are eligible for the Ontario Student Assistance Program (OSAP).
Students can get educational loans from banks such as HDFC, ICIC, Axis Bank, South Indian Bank, and State Bank of India for amounts ranging from 5-10 Lakhs/year without collateral and up to 20 Lakhs or more with collateral security. Email at email@example.com to learn more about the different interest rates and repayment periods.