IAUCOM is approved by the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs to offer veterans, servicepersons, and certain dependents of veterans educational benefits under one of several types of GI Bill
- Chapter 30 Montgomery GI Bill
- Chapter 32 Veterans Educational Assistance Program
- Chapter 33 Post-9/11 GI Bill
- Chapter 35 Dependent’s Educational Assistance Program
- Chapter 1606 Montgomery GI Bill / Selected Reserve Educational Assistance Program
- Chapter 1607 Reserve Educational Assistance Program
Indian Student Loans
Students can get educational loans from banks such as HDFC, ICIC, Axis Bank, South Indian Bank, and State Bank of India for amounts ranging from 5-10 Lakhs/year without collateral and up to 20 Lakhs or more with collateral security. Seek financial advisor to learn more about the different interest rates and repayment periods.
Canada Student Loan Program
IAUCOM is approved by the Government of Canada and is listed under the Can Learn Master Designated List (MDL). Students from Alberta, New Brunswick, Newfoundland & Labrador Ontario, Northwest Territories, Nova Scotia, Nunavut, Ontario, Prince Edward Islands, Saskatchewan and Yukon can apply for loans under the Canada Student Loan Program IAUCOM students who are residents of Ontario are eligible for the Ontario Student Assistance Program (OSAP).